Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jinxed . . .

Damn, I jinxed myself. I had to get all know-it-all about the blog stages of death, and then I go into a posting slump. Pretty soon people will be checking back, and after weeks of no posting, they'll leave comments like "where'd she go," or hopefully, "we miss you".

It'll be like college where you miss a class for so many weeks that you know the teaching assistant will single you out when you do finally show up that you end up dropping the class out of sheer embarrassment.

So please forgive me if you see me slinking around all the other blogs I follow anonymously, too lazy to even comment. Now please excuse Miss Lazybones while she orders the pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinner from Safeway.

3 comments:

The Daree (or "Dee") said...

We've all been there...you'll get your groove back. And we can't wait!

Holly Golightly said...

come back! we miss you! and by all means comment so we know you're out there!

xoxo
holly

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven....I've been completely AWOL for awhile now, and have been happy to find that in my absence, I've gained some readers, and now feel added pressure to write something interesting.