Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wishful Thinking . . .

Ok, so as much as we love following all of the wonderful hotwife blogs, in practice, Mike and I have been underachievers. As in, with kids and all, we barely have enough time for ourselves, let alone working out the logistics we'd need to bring someone new into the mix again.

But we do keep talking. And lately, we've been talking about my friend Marcy. See, until recently, I'd lost touch with Marcy. But thanks to Facebook, we've been hanging out, doing mommy stuff. Stuff that makes Mike's eyes glaze over, to be honest.

The thing that gets him thinking is me and Marcy's sordid past. No, we're not talking sapphic love here. More like post-college, drunk chick hookups. Most weekends would find us cruising the Lincoln Park bars, meeting guys and going home with them. I wasn't quite as daring as Marcy - she ended up with more than a few one-night stands during our cruising days. Me - I tried to maintain some semblance of my good girl past, and usually got away with giving my guy a handjob or a blowjob (see my last post).

That's what gets Mike going. And when I mentioned that Marcy and I wanted to go out for drinks, sans kids, Mike was all to happy to promise to be home early. I guess I kind of let it slip that Marcy is feeling a little bit restless, and what with all the racy conversations Mike and I have been having lately, he got it into his head that Marcy and I could get into more than a bit of trouble if we get a few drinks into us.

And that led to the Bet. But is it really a bet if I win either way? Maybe it's more like a dare. So with all those yummy divorced dads on the prowl, Mike has kindly dared me to lure one of them out to the old mini-van for a makeout session. I know, I know, pretty tame stuff for most of you, but I gotta take baby steps while getting back into the pool. And if I do manage to get lucky, Mike has graciously offered to take over the laundry chores for the next three months. That's an offer I can't refuse. And who knows - one day, I might actually follow in the footsteps of the lovely Suburban Hotwife . . .

I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was actually thinking as I read, "That sure sounds familiar!". Good luck to you! We'll be waiting to hear what happens. I'm sure SHW will be very flattered when she sees she's mentioned!

Suburban Hotwife said...

Awww, you like me, you really like me! (of course that comment is lost on anyone too young to remember the 1985 Oscars!)

I for one will be cheering you on from afar, and expect all the yummy details afterward! Feel free to email me with an advanced copy of that post ;)

Good luck with the bet, and I hope you and Marcy have fun! She sounds a little like a friend of mine!

~SH

Angie said...

Both Mike and I were thinking the very same thing! We do look at the two of you as role models in a way - your adventures have provided us with a lot of excitement, and a desire to get back into exploring.

We'll see if Marcy and I still have it - I'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Good luck and keep posting...and if you visit Florida, make sure to say hi!

Anonymous said...

How about Marcie and hot husband ???
(in return for him dong the chores for 3 weeks)or maybe all three of you good blog get you to thinking

bdenied said...

hmm so all it takes is a promise of housework to get you to spread your legs...Im going to have to try thaqt approach...but she may end up with her legs permanently spread and the cleanest house in town.....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the start of a "cuckold" relationship....

I am guilty or not doing my share of the chores around the house and would make that bet any day of the week.

I often wish my wife would find a "friend" to go out with. If she married and looking as well they would make a potent combo.

Mike what is it like once she walks out the door? Do you enjoy the time alone... chores or .....?

Matt said...

This could get interesting! I know you've been following the steps Brenda and I are making exploring swinging; now I get to do the same in return, with your "baby steps" into hotwifery (if that's a word?) We'll be happily awaiting news!