Friday, October 10, 2008

Ben so long . . .

If anyone is actually reading, they are probably so tired of waiting for more about Ben that I've just decided to blurble (I love making up words!) the story out in bits and pieces.

Mike and I didn't really have a plan when it came to Ben - we just let it all happen (and generally fucked like rabbits after whatever happened went down). All we had to do was wait for the next Game Night, which was a couple weeks later.

Definitely, Mike, Ben and I must have looked like something was up with all the smirks and sly winks we were giving to each other, but no one seemed to catch on. Needless to say, Mike and I weren't surprised when somehow Ben was the last person to leave again. After Mike walked whoever to the door of our apartment, Ben was just sitting their on our couch with his sexy, smirky, expectant grin.

Even though Mike and I were open to more, I didn't want him to think we were easy, so I asked him if Sally was waiting up for him.

"Probably."

After last time's show, I askes him if it wouldn't be a problem to "expend" himself and still take home leftovers for Sally without raising suspicion.

That got a hearty laugh. "Please," he insisted, "I'm twenty three years old."

This time, he was a lot more curious about Mike and me - what kind of kinks we were into, things we had tried. He was really giving Mike a hard time, teasing him about checking out Ben's cock last time, asking if he'd ever played with other guys back when he was a kid. Mike was actually blushing (which was totally making me wet), but he denied everything (and still does to this day - hmmm?). But Mike did admit that we fucked like bunnies after the whole thing, and he admitted that it was the first time he had ever seen a guy beat off in front of him.

Of course that's when Ben started whining about being the only one exposed, so to speak and said it was our turn.

Being a lady, I teased him that I had a reputation to worry about, but that Mike at least owed it to him to level the playing field, which made Mike blush all over again.

But he didn't say no. And when Ben started unzipping, Mike just said "what the hell," and started pulling down his own pants.

At that point, I totally flooded my panties.

Yes, Mike's cock was noticeably smaller (and yes, he DOES know how to use it!), but ladies, the scene was making me cock-crazy, even though I was fully dressed. It was almost like I knew things would get out of hand if I so much as took off my socks.

But I did open the door for the future . . .

When Ben asked if I wanted to have a closer look, I did come across the room to see for myself. And no, I did not ask for Mike's permission when I reached out to wrap my fingers around Ben's penis and have a feel.

It's not that I'm a bitch or a bad wife - it's just that when I looked at Mike when I reached out for that fat cock, I knew I already had my answer from the way that Mike's cock began to spray semen all over the place.

And I did have my feel. Just a feel. For that time, at least. Which is a story I'll save for next time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am very glad to have come across your blog! I would like to link you on mine, if that is ok with you. I just now read every entry you've made so far, and look forward to reading more!

I am HotWifesHusband, and I'm married to SuburbanWifeBlogger.

Subtle said...

good blog

Angie said...

HWH - please do link. I read your blog and your wife's blog regularly, and I have been very turned on by her adventures. Inspirational, to say the least.

Thanks, Max. I checked out your Strong Woman blogs - I have to say I haven't ever seen that particular interest anywhere before. I would love to see more narration about what turns you on about these lovely women.

Suburban Hotwife said...

No matter what browser I try to use, I get this message when I try to load your blog...

Google Error

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Too bad, because I wanted to read more of your stories, SuburbanHotwife

Suburban Hotwife said...

:-)
Now I can read you again!

bdenied said...

the hot part of this was that you did not ask permission....oh wow....I remember the first time I watched my wife wrap her hands around another mans cock(which eventually found its way into her pussy) and how much bigger it was than my own.....totaly hot read

Holly Golightly said...

you are a stronger woman than I!!!

xoxox
holly