Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Little Worked Up . . .

It's already been a busy weekend and here we are at Sunday. Let's see to recap the weekend so far: Friday had to get off work early so I can get an estimate on my roof repair. Apparently, those little bastard racoons ate a hole in my roof and have been having a party and a half in my attic. So here I was in my home, waiting for roofing guy to come and it's 3pm. Now, I'm not sure what happened in my past that 3pm is when my clit begins to throb. Some people like morning sex, or sex before they go to bed but for some reason (maybe it was all those after school high school make out sessions with my boyfriend that set my "button")3pm is officially "throb time" for me.

Being in tune with my clit is satisfying yet it really can be annoying. I mean it's great that I'm all horny and lusty and I need a cock, but at 3pm I've got 15-20 minutes before I pick the kids up from school. My pussy is literally throbbing that all I can think of is just going into the office, zipping down my pants and whipping off a quick orgasm. Do I call Mike and have him listen to me? Or do I hunker down and wait until later when we get more time? The door bell rings and decides for me. It will have to be later.

Ok, I'm not sure if there are any other women like me, but I'm a cock watcher. The roofing guy was contractor cute (meaning kinda gruff, but I could picture him on top of me!) and as he's telling me about the intricate details of roof repair I'm off in fantasy land. Do you think he would accept a blow job as payment? Is he the kind of guy who hasn't had sex in awhile and would blow in a minute? I look at his left hand and notice no ring. I bend down to pick up a piece of trash on the lawn, but also to allow him a sneak peek at my tits in my semi low cut top. I peer up and sure enough he's looking. I love playing this game. It's fun, no harm is done and it makes me feel sexy. So he gives me the estimate and we exchange sly grins. He's probably thinking cute housewife and I'm thinking that at the cost of the roof repair I'd have to give him two blow jobs to pay for this.

So finally Friday night. I'm so tired but still horny. Mike is amazing at pulling through his tiredness to dredge up enough energy to pull off amazing acts in bed. Door closed and locked, I throw off my clothes and tell him to start licking me. He literally is my sex slave and loves taking the role of satisfyer. And I love telling him exactly what I need and he delivers. Are the other moms I know also getting their pussies licked like me from their husbands? I'm always curious to know.

Anyway, Mike pulls out this purple vibrator that I bought at a sex toy party my girlfriend had. Yes, sex toys parties do exist among the suburban house wife crowd. We are the few, the horny, and after a few cocktails we'll buy anything. Four glasses of wine later, I learned that this one amazingly gorgeous mom is afraid to undress in front of her husband. I'm almost said to her "you can undress in front of me anytime!" but thought that would blow the minds of the other moms. So I'm asking this lady "so your husband never gets to see your body after all these years?" She is so open with me (she's had too many cocktails at this point) and exclaims "no, I'm just too shy. I'm not like that." I'm thinking this lady who workouts out all the time, has this amazing body and her and her husband are having once a month sex in the dark. I swear to you, in my next life, I will become a sex therapist. I literally wanted to walk to their house the next night after the party and instruct them on how to enjoy each other and all the neat toys she bought. I wanted the husband to see her sexy thighs and love her clit. I wanted her to enjoy the taste of her husbands cock. To look at each other and put all previous bad sex times behind them and start fresh. To start being lusty with each other. Ok, sorry now back to me and Mike.

So I've never put this large, purple rotating vibrator up me all the way. Mike puts a bit of lube on the toy and my pussy literally opens up. I have no idea what he's doing, but I've never experienced this vibrator like this. He's got the 8 inch rotating thing entirely up me and his mouth is on my entire vagina. His tongue is on my clit (my favorite spot!) and I'm no longer in my bedroom. He's telling me he wants to take me to an orgy and perform exactly what he's doing. The thought of it turns me on so much that my pelvis is moving up and down fucking his face and this amazing vibrator. I imagine that there's a crowd of people watching this. They are getting horny, and wonder what it would be like to do this to me. People want me and get into my hole. Everyone wants this amazing wet hole.

Needless to say, I'm cumming and it's great. Mike says he wants me on top and to perform for him. And there's that crowd of people watching us again so I really play it up. My ass is humping up and down slithering all over his slick cock. My tits are rubbing against him as I fuck him hard. I know that he loves this and he's telling me that the men in the crowd want my pussy. He knows that I really love this adoration and it makes me perform harder, fucking him harder. And it makes me cum again. He flips me over and gets on top of me. My pussy is wet and open. His cock is harder than ever and within two minutes his groans are getting louder. I love this moment with men. I've got them. They love my pussy and they are already thinking when they can "get" me again. They are hooked. I really love satisfying men and making them cum good.

So he cums. Show is over. It's another amazing night in our bed. But during our sex, it's no longer our bed. It's our performance platform. Our fantasy comes to life and we feel great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will watch you ANY time! Very hot!

MikeCindynJoe said...

Great story. Very hot.

i just found you but I'll be back.

Mike

Shad said...

Ok I so agree on the sex therapist comment, after hearing the stories that my wife brought home after bunco, there are so many out there that really need some help.

Excellent story. Just found you today, but nice read. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am loving your blog. Feel free to share more lol.....

Angie said...

Thanks for all your kind comments, everyone!

Trying to work on some new posts, with a little more background, but all of your very sexy blogs leave me a little distracted sometimes . . .

Holly Golightly said...

that rocks! i wish my hub would get more into the fantasy talk, smut talk..it REALLY makes me hot !

xoxoo
holly