Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Voyeur . . .

Thanks for all the wonderful comments - posting my picture on the web (however anonymous it might be) has been a real turn on for me. I see why so many of my fellow bloggers feel the same.

Of course my biggest fan has been Mike. When he told me last night that he's been sneaking a look at my tits several times a day in his office, I couldn't help but reward him for being such a wonderful little pet. So even though I was tired, I let him lube me up for a quickie.

Nothing I like better than falling asleep with a nice orgasm and a sticky mess between my legs, my man curled up around me . . . sheer heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have great tits, and I too love sneaking a peak. Might we see them without the bra?

And I love your brief post this morning about getting lubed up for a quickie and going to bed with a sticky mess....

bdenied said...

I think its fun to be an anonymous exhibitionist...and you make a dran good one too

Holly Golightly said...

i agree..a great way to end a day!

xoxo
holly