Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ottoman Empire . . .

This blogging thing is tough sometimes - it'd be great to be able to have an assistant next to your bed at 3 in the morning who could transcribe the awesome post that comes to you when you're lying awake. Around here, the person standing next to my bed at that time of night is usually a three-year-old who just had another accident. And after changing the sheets, whatever profound thoughts I had have vanished into the air.

Anyway, I was thinking about a crazy adventure Mike and I had a long time ago - maybe ten years. It's about how you might have fantasies, but when you find yourself in that fantasy situation, it goes completely in another direction. But I'm not feeling that one yet, so remind me at some point that I have to tell you the story about Marissa.

For now, I'll give you a little more on Ben.

As you could guess, this Ben thing unfolded over a longer period of time. I think it was probably like a year or so before we all kind of drifted apart, and he moved to the Twin Cities to be with some girl he met at a bar in Wicker Park. I like relationships like that, that not feeling hurried thing, because it seems much more natural and relaxed. You can ask Mike about me - I was so non-committal that it drove him nuts. I think right up to our wedding, it was like we were still seeing other people. But he loves me anyway, and gives me my freedom!

So at this point, Ben had masturbated for me and Mike, and Mike and Ben had masturbated for me. Looks like it was my turn, and the next time we got together, my boys were only too quick to remind me. And was I ever ready. It wasn't even a game night this time - just a little after-work Happy Hour on a Friday night. It broke up early, and Mike just asked Ben if he wanted to come over and watch a video with us. This was still in the VHS era, but I still remember the movie - Bitter Moon. Most people will think it's really weird, but if it catches you in the right mood, it will really turn you on. Like us.

Ben had a joint with him, and even though Mike is kind of square, he didn't mind that Ben and I smoked it while Mike had his beer. We were all feeling good after a while, and kind of heckling on the characters while we were watching, just laughing and having a good relaxing time. But by the end of the movie, I felt a little strange.

"Guys, you know what?" I said. "I think I'm kinda wet." That was like throwing steaks to the dogs, and my two puppies were barking. Ben, always a man of action, got up and said he had an idea. He got up and went across the living room to where we had this big leather ottoman. It was about three feet by three feet, and upholstered in some kind of distressed leather. Ben pushed it across the room so it was in front of the couch. He flopped down next to Mike and looking at me, said, "Your stage, my lady." What a goof.

I asked them what exactly I was supposed to do. Men never seem to think that far out, or maybe they are afraid to say exactly what they're thinking. So I just kind of walked over to where they were sitting and stood there looking at the ottoman for a minute, then I got up and stood on it.

"What do I do now?" They were just sitting there, like two little altar boys with these eager smiles. I was still dressed in a skirt and a blouse from work, but I had put on a pair of white athletic socks on over my black thigh highs (no bare legs back then, and sorry to be so open, but pantyhose always gave me yeast infections), so I had this weird goth schoolgirl look going on. And now I had Mike and Ben trying to look up my skirt.

Since the guys were obviously not going to tell me what I should do, I just started out doing little poses for them. I unbuttoned my blouse and bent over from the waist so that they could look down my cleavage. I kind of squatted on the ottoman so that my skirt rode up and they could look at my panties and my thighs above the hem of the stockings. I turned around and flipped my skirt up and shook my ass a little bit and looked over my shoulder at them (no, I was never a stripper, but I was trying to steal all their moves, I think).

The boys weren't saying a word, but I knew from their expressions that they were loving it. But it wasn't doing much for me (aside from a little ego-stroking), and I was still hot from the movie, so I kind of curled up on the ottoman in this semi-fetal position, with my legs together so I could slide my thighs back and forth in a way that stimulated my clit.

I did this for a little while with my eyes closed, just thinking about sex generally, and when I opened my eyes, I saw that Mike and Ben were totally entranced, even though they couldn't see more than a little flash of my panties. Ben had asked for a show, though, and now I was ready to give him one.

I rolled over on my back, and pulled my legs up and open so that they had a good view of my crotch. I like to play with my nipples when I masturbate, so I unbuttoned my blouse all the way and left it open, but I left my bra on. I guess that's kind of weird - being exposed to my two guys, but still being modest? Anyway, lying there like that, I put my fingers in my panties and began to play with myself.

I was definitely wet, and I wanted to show Mike and Ben that I was excited too, kind of like them showing their erections to me the past few weeks, so I pulled my panties to the side while I fingered my clit. I couldn't see how it looked, but Mike later said that it was really cool the way my wet and shiny lips looked right next to the shiny black fabric of my panties.

And there I was, in this very quiet room, on my back on the ottoman, my clothes undone, my eyes closed, one hand under my bra tweaking my nipple, the other on my clit, sliding up and down while I thought about how exciting it was to be getting myself off in front of them.

It probably took me about five minutes before I finally came, and the whole time, no one said a word. When I opened my eyes, I saw that they were totally fascinated. They didn't have their penises out, but there were definitely two pairs of tightly packaged Levis in front of me.

It was their turn now, but seeing as it's time to get the kids off to school, I'll save the rest of the story for another time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you ARE good! There is some pant tightening going on here I assure you!

helpmate hubby said...

WOW, ok i am ready for "the rest of the story"

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. A very merry experience so far!! Keep up the great writing and thanks for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

Love your writing style! Hot stuff! I'll be back for more.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great story. Now, I've got a wet spot myself.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done. I look forward to reading all about your adventures.

bdenied said...

my goodness that was a hot story and so teasingly done too. bravo I will have to stop by more often

Pronto said...

ummmmm,

is it another time yet?

cause i'm totally caught up in the story line here.......

just sayin'